Returns & Exchanges
Due to the ongoing global coronavirus situation, the returns period has been extended from 30 days to 45 days from the date of purchase. This is applicable to all orders, local and international, from 1 June 2020 onwards.
Items purchased online can be returned within 45 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging. Sale or discounted items are not eligible for returns unless specifically mentioned.
We accept returns of the following categories - Clothing, bags and shoes
To be eligible for a return, please make sure all items are unworn, unwashed, unaltered and still have their tags intact.
- Sale items
- Cosmetics, earrings and inner wear ( due to hygiene reasons)
Sale of these product categories are final and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- Pack the item(s) and a completed returns form together in a parcel
- Send your parcel using a traceable mode of delivery to our business address.
You may return your order(s) to our business address via post or courier -
10 Anson Rd, #10-11 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Please ensure that your return order is eligible for returns before making a return.
It is important that your return is sent to us through a traceable mode of delivery as we will not be responsible for any lost mail sent through non-traceable mailing options.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Please note all refunds will be in the form of an online credit voucher only.
If the return item is approved, then your refund will be processed, and an online credit voucher will be sent to the registered email address within 5 business days.
The online credit voucher will be valid for any online purchase(s) and for a period of 1 year from the date of issue. Kindly note that shipping charges, if any, cannot be refunded unless for a defected item returned.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The item is unworn, unwashed, unused and with its original tags intact.
- Items can be exchanged once and the exchange is final.
- If the replacement item is of a lower value, you may use the excess value on another item.
- If the replacement item is of a higher value, you will have to top up the difference.
- Please note that any excess value can only be refunded through a store credit voucher.
- We reserve the right to reject item/s that do not fulfil the conditions above.
I received a defective item, how do I request for an exchange?
We're incredibly sorry you if you received a defective item!
Please give us a chance to fix this. Email us at email@example.com within 7 days from the delivery date with the following info.
- Your Order Reference
- Product Code or Name
- Photo of the defect
Our customer care team will get back to you as soon as possible and assist you with an exchange.
Overseas Customers :
To return your product, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please note - you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s) unless you are returning a defected item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.